More than any other resort, Megève lives each season to the full. In winter, skiing for every level, après-ski, stores, and in summer, golf, walks or mountain biking. A small village filled with tradition and culture, Megève’s warm character can be found everywhere and is open to everyone, through its varied and perfectly organised activities.
Hikes in the Vallée Blanche
• HIKES IN THE VALLÉE BLANCHE
Descending the Vallée Blanche is a trip to the very heart of the mountain. You need to be in good physical condition to fully enjoy the experience. You will find other magical rambles and ski paths on the Aiguille du Midi and Montenvers.
• Mountain biking
• Carriage rides
• Via ferrata
SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE AND EVENTS
• Summer toboggan
• Farm visit, kids will love a tour of the Prariand farm followed by snacks made with local produce.
• Free fall/bungee jumping
• Flights in a hot air balloon
• Discover the region: Chamonix, Genève, lac leman, and more.
• Montée de l’Allais
• Adrenaline Circus
• Vacheron Constantin Snow Golf Cup,
• Hockey Championships
• La Grande Odyssée Dog Sled Race
• Junior Ski World Championships
• Megève Polo Masters
• Sports Dance Open, and more