Safe & Clean label, Apave Certification November 2020
The Safe & Clean label is a label which attests to the proper implementation of health measures in the face of the Covid-19 risk and which attests to the approach in favor of the prevention of health risks.
Covid-19 procedure: welcome & prevention
Because of the fast spreading of Covid-19, the Alpaga hotel has put in place a meticulous safety & welcome protocol. Our responsibility towards our guests and employees is to take measures and to follow rigorously the health recommendations.
Prevention measures followed by our staff (protection gestures):
• Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Wash your hands frequently
• Setting up of hydroalcoholic gel distributors in the communal areas of the hotel and within the services close to customers (reception, toilets, high flow areas, etc)
• Provide staff with adequate equipment and push their use.
• Maintain social distancing
Also, we have improved our hygiene and prevention measures:
• Masks will be at disposal and used by our staff
• Hand sanitizer at disposal
• Check-in procedure before the guest’s arrival in order to minimize contact
• Cleaning routine has been reinforced, with a special attention brought to the ventilation conducts
• Rooms are only accessible by the client, therefore cleaning will happen only at the time of departure (cleaning on request at the time of check-in)
• Tables will be separated by 1 meter, minimum
• Sun baths will be separated, between families/couples, by 2 meters minimum
• Regular contact with health services
• Our Human Resources department follows carefully the staff’s state of health. Moreover, we provide continuous training and follow-up, to ensure a safe and quality service.
• Social distancing between customers and staff.
• Spa: swimming pool, sauna and scandinavian bath open (under the respect of some rules and upon reservation). Turkish bath closed. Spa treatments are available but have to be booked at least 24h in advance.